Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Poem

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you, but I did, I do and I will.

It takes a minute to like someone, and hour to love someone, but to forget someone takes a life time.

Hearts live by being wounded
Oscar Wilde

"Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult"

I dont miss him, I miss who I thought he was

"My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you,
my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you."

"Don't Cry Over Someone That Won't Cry Over You"
"No Guy Is Worth Your Tears & When You Find
The One That Is He Won't Make You Cry"

"Forget who hurt you yesterday,
But don't forget who loves you tenderly today."

"Love can make you happy but often times it hurts, but love is only special when you give it to who its worth."

"The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye."

"Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend."

"The day you finally decide to love me will be the day after the day I have given up on chasing you"

"I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody
but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me..."

"I had a dream and it was about you ...
I smiled and recalled the memories we had ...
then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ... you know why?
Coz in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye ..."

"If in this lifetime, I wont get to have you,
I'll make sure that if I meet you in my next life
I wont have to think twice on saying that "I waited a lifetime to say I love you...""

"If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it."

"Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours."

"I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry,
I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I’m going to smile."

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

"The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost."

"The hottest love has the coldest end."

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go."

" For few love can last a lifetime, but for many not knowing when to let go can hold them back forever. "

You broke me, you broke my heart, you broke everything! You
turned my world upside down and inside out, BUT I know it was worth it for
that one moment of love we had, it's a shame it went bad.....

"If You Really Love Something Set It Free.
If It Comes Back It's Yours, If Not It Wasn't Meant To Be"

"Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You,
Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You,
Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You,
Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You"

"Time will make you forget me but time will make me love you
more than before."

2 comments:

aida said...

toing toing toing toing toing..

mmg terkena ni..huhuhu

oh my god.. it happen again..

i'm crying now..huhu

King Of Single said...

wahh speaking german!

kalah aku ni...bijak bdak ni